Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

ridiculously good

we are not worthy...

FAUX - Chapter 3 FAUX - Chapter 3

long awaited 3rd chapter

i really enjoy this series. the story is intriguing. the animation makes me feel like i'm reading a comic book come to life. the effect is very charming.

the music is light and mysterious, distinct yet never overbearing

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

my thoughts exactly...

fear of tentacle rape is the only reason i can't cook

Faux - Chapter 2 Faux - Chapter 2

great story

your series combines two of my favorite things -- a great story and not having to move to enjoy it. Checking back regularly for more!

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

i also took some time to dress missy :\

i watched this movie when i was reading mallmonkeys but was lurking too hard to have an account. but i just stumbled back on this again tonight and it's still as stylish and refined as ever. the way you tell the story is dark, moody and compelling. the art is surreal and beautiful. the voice acting was crisp and professional. everything came together with a very cinematic polish.

this movie feels like a sinister distortion of reality, the way streets end abruptly and cars are partially phased into them. i felt this suspenseful "you cant be sure this is a dream" sensation... definitely very eager to see the sequel you've been working on

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

damn flies think they run the place

the animation is very fluid and the art is crisp and beautiful.

btw aren't you due for another animation already? :D

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

i dread tomorrow

so i hear youre a genius. but it seems you have chosen to apply this gift by instilling true dread into my shriveled heart. ever since you released this series i have been a slave to it, mind and body. its nightmarish grip erodes my soul and ages me horribly.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

all time classic

when i think of newgrounds and its many distinguished contributions over the years, sambakza's is one of the biggest, brightest exclamations.

a carefree style and charming little story, amazing animation and professionalism.. this series repeatedly raised the bar for flash cartoons and helped define the high quality we can now expect from the flash portal

what a long and wonderful journey it's been!

hamster heaven hamster heaven

way to go

very charming little story. also a very interesting take on my song. I enjoyed watching this and am pleased to be a part of it